Sunday, June 24, 2007

She has moved!

I don't know if I have really talked about this before, but Natalie sleeps in our room. Her crib and diapers take up most of our room. That all ended today! We(Charles) have been working on her room whenever we(again, Charles) had a chance. Here are some updated photos. A few more touches need to be done.............. Had to show the cutie:)
Have to still do the shadowbox...spray paint the wastebasket....etc.
I am going to be putting up more pics next to this one above her crib.
More pics of our sweetie.

Every little girl's room needs a piggy bank and flowers!
Charles and my dad closed in our back porch. Natalie's room is about 13' by 8' and the rest of the porch is to be our playroom/family room. I am very proud of what Charles has accomplished. How blessed are we that we are able to provide each of our children with their own room? Thank you Charles for all that you have done for us.
***I am so happy that she is sleeping well in her new bedroom, but oh, how I will miss having her near by. I love her so.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Her room looks beautiful. Even though you'll miss having her closeby, I'm sure it will be nice to have your own room again.

Stacy said...

Nice work, Charles! And well worth the wait! Wish I could see it in person....looks great!

Cristina Mathers said...

so adorable! good job. now, can you come and work some magic on my office? that will soon be bab ______________________'s room.