Thursday, January 29, 2009
Monday, January 26, 2009
The wuh-oh....we have been busted look.
"Oh no, Mommy, I am all muddy." Like I was responsible for it.
Thinking of her next move....to chase me with dirty hands and try to touch me....
Sunday, January 25, 2009
And brushing his teeth like a big boy.....with one glove on???
and some yummy funfetti cake
Next came gifts and boy, did he have fun.
Although this is blurry, it is my fave. They are all smiling and having a good time. Exactly what parties are all about!
Friday, January 23, 2009
Thursday, January 22, 2009
2. The kids celebrated their 100th day at school.
4. A surprise on my doorstep. Lori,my sweet blogging friend, sent me a wonderful tote for my birthday! It is so fun and had a sweet little heart sachet attached. The colors are so bright....I can't wait to fill it up with lots of books & magazines. You are so generous Lori, thank you!
5. My 14 year old had to shave. Yes, he HAD to. He had a beard going on...no joke. This is the only photo he wanted me to put on the blog. Kids and their privacy, ha!
7. Last Sunday, we went to my Mom's to celebrate her birthday. I think she had a good day....the kids made sure of it.
8. Still struggling with my word for the year....hopefully, I will have it by February 1st.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Friday, January 16, 2009
Thursday, January 15, 2009
and catch our almost 5 year old doing "no hands" on the slide.
After our little New Year's Eve soiree with our kids, we nursed our hangovers of apple juice, nachos, and ice cream and headed over to Charles' sister's house for a New Years Day brunch.
Michael & Sam were inseparable the whole day.
Same could be said for Miranda and Lindsey.