Rachel tagged me with a personal policy meme. Never been tagged before...I feel all famous now:) By the way Rachel, alot of yours were the same as mine. Now looks who's not so interesting!
Anyway here goes:
1. I believe in courtesy....common courtesy. Open a door for someone, offer a helping hand when someone is struggling, say thanks when someone does the same for you. It is really important to me. You know, treat people as you would like to be treated.
2. Seatbelts are required for our car to go.....gas does not work unless they are buckled in.
3. Most people will laugh when I say this because they know me so well. Saying "I'm sorry". Now, I do tend to say it too often, but I am talking about when you do something really wrong. Just because I am Mommy doesn't mean I can't admit that I was wrong. I want them to know that I too make mistakes and should take responsibility for them.
4. No styrofoam......yes, you read that right. No styrofoam. I have a strange relationship with the white stuff. When I hear it, my hair on the back of my neck and arms stand up and are accompanied by huge goose bumps. It literally hurts my head...you know like nails on a chalkboard and it takes forever to go away. I have to leave the room...so no styrofoam.
5. Although I have gotten better, I can't stand leftovers. ESPECIALLY, if it is older than 1 day. What a snob, huh? With 6 of us now, I am getting better about that.
6. I like getting to the point. You want to borrow that cup of sugar, just ask. Don't say I don't have any sugar to make the cake for church and then just look at me. Waiting for me to offer. It drives me CRAZY!
7. I will never drink coffee. N-E-V-E-R.
8. I have to follow directions. I can be flexible, but with recipes...I have to follow directions. Or putting together a piece of furniture, I HAVE to follow the directions. I did this meme because Rachel told me to. See?
Now I am supposed to tag 5 people......I pick Cristina, Stacy, Kacey, Jill, and Cristin. If you want to do it just let them know they were tagged in their comments. Hope you guys don't mind!