Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Monday, March 30, 2009
Even with the kids sick this entire weekend, it was a pleasant one. I guess it was because Friday was such a good day! I was able to finally get my hair done...YAY! And we went out on a double date with my new friend, Annie & her husband. We went to dinner @ Kingfisher. The swordfish was delicious! After dinner, we couldn't decide where to go....we hit CVS for socks and went
bowling! Here is Brian, Annie's husband, showing off his skillz.
And Annie rocking those bowling shoes. Is she adorable or what? They are really nice, fun people and I am so happy that we met. Hopefully, we will do it again very soon.
Speaking of sweet friends, look what Lori was kind enough to send me!
Can you believe all of the goodness? The scavo lettered blocks, the yummy peanut M&M's, the fun spring napkins, blast from my past memo pad, flower coffee mug, raspberry ice Crystal Light, and the new issue of Living magazine were so, so unexpected! So appreciated and so, so....me!
The card made me cry....you are a dear friend, Lori.
And I CAN't forget the 2 beautiful eggs she made for me. Just precious. Thank you Lori for making my week, truly!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Friday, March 20, 2009
1. Pig on her head------------The Laurie Berkner Band
2. Hot-n-cold(the clean version)------------Katy Perry
3. Dance Party---Wubbzy
2. All little people figurines.
3. Her girl, which is a doll that has plastic snap on clothes
1. Excuse Me----------Karen Katz
2. Caillou books, any of them
3. I'm as Quick as a Cricket----------Audrey Wood
1. Three Little Pigs.....which is Daddy chasing all of the little pigs into the playhouse
2. Bike riding
3. Kick da ball....that's exactly how she says it
3. Wow, Wow, Wubbzy
And 3 words to best describe her~~~~
You are an amazing little girl and we are so lucky to have you in our family! We love you so much, lovey.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
My last shot of her as a 2 year old. Two years of such joy......
When I came out to wish her a happy birthday, I caught the girls having a special snuggle.
Seeing them being loving to each other always makes my heart happy.
She was very excited to have her cinnamon rolls....we were running late, so that was it for photos.
After dropping off the oldest 3 at school, we came back to the house for her birthday play date.
Charles set up the bounce house, so we could at least get
The only photo I have of her birthday dinner & cake.....the only one that turned out anyway. She had a good time. She was happy with her new raincoat(cause it rains so much here, ha), a wubbzy bath toy, a wubbzy plush toy, and a new Dora scooter. She is still at that great age where she is happy with what she gets and doesn't look for more.
Her family party was on Sunday. We had decorations,
We had coloring....
Yay! She got Widget! What was she so excited about?
****And we had one tuckered out partier!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
It is all the rage...upside down sunglasses.
Here she is cracking up at me wearing them upside down too.
I am behind on posting, but it will be worth the wait.
Happy St. Patrick's Day to you(needs to be pronounced...yew)
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Sunday, March 08, 2009
1)What is your blogger name? the6scavos
2)When is your birthday? December 27
3) How long have you been blogging? Since June 2005
4) Who tagged you? Lori
5) Tell me your 5 most favorite body parts? On me? Eyes, hair, lips, calves and that's all I can come up with!
6) What do you wish most for your birthday? a mac.
7) What color are your nails now? au natural
8) Any depressing thoughts lately? No
9) What's your next 1 month's plan? Plan our vacation, exercise more, eat healthier, continue my no soda challenge, and just DO more.
10) At what age did you have your first crush? 5- His name was Adam.
11) Did you attend any school reunion after you graduated? No.
12) Are you a clean freak? I wish I was.
13) Which era do you wish you were born in? Mine was just fine.
14) Are you a vegetarian? No.
15) How many pillows do you sleep with at night? 2 or 3.
16) Are you a light sleeper or I-don't-care-if-there's-a bomb sleeper? I am a heavy sleeper! And I can pretty much sleep anywhere.
17) Do you secretly wear comfortable grandma panties when your husband is not around? Uh, no.
18) What is your ultimate dream job? I always wanted to be a social worker. I would love to open a non-profit school for children & adults with autism.
19) What is it your hubby does that annoys you the most? Oh there are so many to choose from...just kidding. Charles' need to watch the news every night drives me crazy! Not really an annoying act, but when he falls asleep 2 minutes into the broadcast and then gets cranky because I changed it....is what drives me crazy!
20) What is your dream car? I don't really have a dream car, but wouldn't mind a new one...midnight blue.
21) Do you easily wake up in the morning? No!!!!!!
22) Do you like hairy men? goateed men? No! and No!
23) What would you prefer? two hour spa, two hour foot massage, or 2 hour Thai massage? I'll go with the spa.
24) Have you ever wished you had a different name? No.
25) What is the most extreme sport you have ever done? I am so lame....volleyball is mymost extreme sport, pretty pitiful.
26) Do you prefer traveling in Europe or Asia? I have never been to either.
27) What is your favorite food? Mashed potatoes or pumpkin pie...it's a toss-up!
28) What is the most embarrasing moment you had on a date? I can't think of anything, I must have blocked it out....it was that bad:)
If you are reading this, consider yourself tagged and try it.