I do have 4 children. Although, I do know that lately it seems I only talk about the littlest of the crew. My oldest really has the kindest soul. His smile makes me happy and I can't believe I have been so blessed to have him in my life. Here is just some of what he has been up to lately.
1. Last I checked on-line, he has straight A's......an awesome feat for him. We are so proud.
2. Last Sunday, we finally made it to see High School Musical 3 together. It was pretty good, but I still like the second best. We had fun. I let him pick anything he wanted at the snack bar and imagine my surprise that along with his popcorn & soda, he picked Dibs!!!! He was a gentleman and offered me some of his snacks throughout the movie.
3. He is hysterical. His imitations are spot on. Ask him to do Squidward....seriously good. I will have to video it sometime.
4. LOVES Ecko clothes. Especially cut&sew jeans....have you seen the price tag on those? YIKES!
5. Is a fantastic big brother....they are so lucky.
6. We love him and are so proud of him.