Friday, December 12, 2008

A few fun arrivals at our house!

Yesterday was a great mail day! My Pink Christmas gift is here......I can't wait to open it!

Another swap I entered was a Snowflakes and Sparkles Christmas Swap hosted by Holly. My package arrived from my swap partner, Heather.
I opened the box to an especially sweet letter and super cool red & silver snowflake.
A delicious scented candle,
Some great bright, shiny red ornaments that I just love and
to make the box even sweeter, she added my favorite.....Reeses!
She quilted stockings for each of us. I am so touched that she took the time to do this for me and my family.






Thank you so much Heather for all of the gifts....swapping is so much fun!


Much to our surprise this morning, Santa left us a letter along with one of his best elves. Freddy the elf is staying at our house for 12 days to check on us. He is going to report to Santa every night to let him know how we have been behaving. On Christmas Eve, he gets to leave with Santa on his sleigh. He is sleeping under our Christmas tree (he sleeps there all day) right now. Isn't he cute?


Has any fun mail arrived at your house? Any elves?


2 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

What a fabulous collection of mail, Sweetie! You deserve each and every bit of it.:) Love the elf- maybe one will come and visit us this year.:) Lori

Heather said...

I am glad you got your box and liked it all!