Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Seriously?

Alright, I was a little upset when I got a good mail package sent back to me because someone(Lindsey, the post office?) put a black mark through the zip code and was therefore, unmailable. Sorry Michelle, I tried to get a get-well, bon voyage package to you before your Paris trip.

I got a little more upset when I received a "sorry we ripped up your mail" letter from the post office. It was our dental claim form. I got over it though, because, after all I am bound to have a letter or two lost in the shuffle.

I realized it is just not my mail week when my grandmother informed me that she still has not received Natalie's pictures in a thank you card I mailed 3 weeks ago!

To top it all off, Rachel emails me to let me know that the cds I ordered from Amazon were mailed to her house! OOPS.....lucky for me, she is sweet enough to mail them to me. So much for the free shipping I got, huh?

Thanks for letting me vent. I wonder....should I mail out good mail? or wait til next week?

1 comment:

Cristina Mathers said...

i am mad at our post office too.

i saved the costoc coupon catalog to view at my leisure tonight. and when i opened it, i saw it was already expired!!! no fair!