Monday, April 16, 2007

Hey, didn't I think of that?

I found this cool canvas growth chart at Pottery Barn Kids.
It is on clearance for $15.99. When I was pregnant with Lindsey, one of my mother's co-workers made us a fun canvas rug for in front of her crib. I loved all the flowers. Then, I thought wouldn't it be great to have a growth chart too? She made this one for me using the flower wallies I used on Lindsey's wall. This isn't the finished product, it is missing the measurement lines, Lindsey's name, birth date and birth measurements and weight. She also used a cool dowel with flowers on the end of it. I wish I could find that picture. Pretty similar idea, huh? Now here we are almost 5 years later and it still is cool!

1 comment:

Serendipity said...

Very cute growth chart and canvas rug!

Funny, but I've never thought of having a growth chart. (Thanks for the idea...I'll have to come up with something!)

We used to chart our growth on our grandparents' wall...we loved it!