Thursday, April 26, 2007

Family fun at the fair.

After church on Sunday, we went to the Pima County Fair with my parents. We all had a great time. I thought the kids would be scared or uncooperative, but they really behaved themselves. I tried my best taking photos, but with 4 kids it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. Their first ride on the "roller coaster dragon".
Lindsey is on the left. I love that laugh/smile/scream!
Deep in thought......you have to concentrate while flying an airplane.
Yes, my 12 year old was on the pink elephant....you got a problem with that?
Waiting patiently to go on the carousel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! It looks like you guys had a really good time. I absolutely love doing family things like that. Your kids are going to have such good memories of being a kid.