Wednesday, August 22, 2007

There seems to be a theme....

We all love peacocks.....it is one of our favorites at the zoo. Every single time we go, I manage to have one pic of a peacock. It is fascinating to watch when they are trying to mate, they have all their feathers open and shake....shake really fast and make almost a hissing noise. They are so full of such amazing colors and I can see why the kids love to look at them.

So, I could totally understand why Natalie would pick this stuffed animal out of an entire selection of puppies, bears, cats, monkeys....she has an affection for those peacocks and I love that she picks something so "un"ordinary.

But, do you think I would be going to far to dress her in this???? Isn't it adorable?



Go to Babystyle...they have some cute, out of the ordinary costumes for babies and toddlers. Also, it is only $2 for shipping.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I think it's a great costume idea if she'd be willing to wear it, it's so cute.