Monday, August 20, 2007

PAY IT FORWARD!

I found this on Mique's blog and think it's a fun idea. Here is how it works:
I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don't know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. Sound like fun..... Come on, try it out!

4 comments:

Cristina Mathers said...

great idea! you don't have to send me a gift, but i love the pay it forward idea!

Jill said...

I want to play too. It seems a little selfish though since I got a great package in the mail from you today already (you're spoiling me), but I can be demoted to an alternate if you get more comments for this.

Cristina Mathers said...

hey friend, got a new computer and i need your email address again. the new one. thanks! =)

Serendipity said...

Sounds like fun...What a great idea!