Tuesday, October 09, 2007

So, I don't forget.


Michael quotes:


1. After he asks for something and you tell him no, he immediately says a deadpan "Waah". It is seriously funny!


2. When he does get what he asks for, he immediately says a light "yippee".


3. As I mentioned in my previous post, he goes around the house saying "with the power to beef" instead of having the power to read.


4. "Kee-ba". While you say it, you have to have your right foot out on your heel, your right eye closed and your right thumb up! He picked up this handy saying from "Wow! Wow! Wubbzy" It is sort of his way of saying great job!


5. Calls one of my parents' cats 'Pookey'. Cats real name is Mikey.


6. "Ka-chow" from the Cars movie, but sometimes replaces it with "Ka-pow". You have to have the moves for this one.


7. "Wiwwy" and "Windsey" for Lily and Lindsey.


8. "That's not appopiate"


And our two favorites


9. "No, toucha my car"


10. "Honey, I wuv you!"


We love you too, Buddy!

3 comments:

Jill said...

You are wise to write his cute saying down, I really never thought I'd forget but I definitely have. We've been watching some home movies lately (after like a year of not seeing them) and it has been incredible to listen to Landon's 2 year-old voice and see his antics. I wish blogs had been invented back then!

Cristina Mathers said...

awww! i keep track of the whitty and funny things that ellie says and does too! i just can't resist.

michael sure is growing up fast!

Mom2fur said...

I wrote down the cute things my kids said, too. It's especially fun to read them now that the older ones are in their 20s. You'll be glad you have these priceless sayings to remember years from now!
My favorites come from my middle son, James. Once he saw a bug on the wall and he started laughing and said, "Oh, look! Teeny Weeny Walkin'" So from then on, all bugs were 'teeny-weeny walkins.'
Oh, gosh, I'm getting teary-eyed thinking of that. They don't stay little long enough.
James will be 21 on November 1st!