1. After he asks for something and you tell him no, he immediately says a deadpan "Waah". It is seriously funny!
2. When he does get what he asks for, he immediately says a light "yippee".
3. As I mentioned in my previous post, he goes around the house saying "with the power to beef" instead of having the power to read.
4. "Kee-ba". While you say it, you have to have your right foot out on your heel, your right eye closed and your right thumb up! He picked up this handy saying from "Wow! Wow! Wubbzy" It is sort of his way of saying great job!
5. Calls one of my parents' cats 'Pookey'. Cats real name is Mikey.
6. "Ka-chow" from the Cars movie, but sometimes replaces it with "Ka-pow". You have to have the moves for this one.
7. "Wiwwy" and "Windsey" for Lily and Lindsey.
8. "That's not appopiate"
And our two favorites
9. "No, toucha my car"
10. "Honey, I wuv you!"
We love you too, Buddy!