Monday, October 22, 2007

How the week flew by!

Tuesday night, Lindsey became a Daisy Scout! She had so much fun! They meet every other Tuesday for an hour and fifteen minutes. Something manageable for us. She loves her daisy pin and can't wait to go again. We are so proud of her. Thursday, we celebrated Tyler's 13th birthday. Per his request, Grandma Tony's pizza and chocolate cake w/vanilla ice cream. Lucky for him, his Great-Grandma Jo arrived in town on Wednesday and she was able to celebrate with him.

My mom and Tyler hanging out. She is doing much better now. She should be driving within the week!

Finally, a good pic of my Grandma Doris....she usually hides.
Michael with a mouthful of Doritos and Grandma Jo.


Charles, Natalie and the birthday boy.
Mom and Grandma Jo.
Michael enjoying his pizza...yum!




Waiting to open his gifts. They included a COMPUTER from my parents, a super cool dvd and book, along with a gift card from Charles parents, cash(don't teenagers love it?) from his two great-grandmothers, Aunt Christina & Uncle Dan, Uncle Tony, Nickie, and Aunt Nancy, and some games, clothes, and music from us. All in all, I think he did pretty well.
Saturday, Lindsey and I went to Disney Princesses on Ice. My mom had bought the tickets for the two of them, but everything that happened changed her plans, so I went in her place. She had alot of fun. Whenever I ask what her favorite part was, she says "all of it was my favorite". She squealed when she got to see Minnie & Mickey...."just like at Disneyland, Mommy!"Thanks Mom for treating us to such a great Mother and daughter day.

Saturday night, I went over to Mom's to play 'Blew it' with Mom & Gram. As usual, I didn't win one game, but it was fun. It brought back lots of memories, that's for sure.


Sunday, we decided to break out the small pool and let them have some fun. Since it seems, everyone else's blog/home is in full fall mode, I thought it would be fun to show you my kids in all their bathing suit glory....on October 21st!!!!!










I have so many things to get done this week, or least start on:
*Several pieces of good mail to be shipped.
*Halloween costumes to get started on....
Lindsey ~~~Little Red Riding Hood
Michael~~~Wolf
Natalie~~~~Grandma
Wouldn't it be cool if Tyler would be the Lumberjack? Maybe we can talk him into it....
*Start on my ornament for the Jesse Tree Ornament Exchange.
*Work on my Pink Christmas gift.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if ellie ever saw princess on ice, i think her head would explode with joy! you should see how excited she gets to see the princesses on the box of diapers at costco!

Jill said...

This was quite the chock-full post. I think Tyler definitely scored on the birthday gifts...a computer!

You did a great job getting good pictures of your mom and grandmas, so that's a good thing too.

I've never heard of the game "Blew It" so I'll have to look it up online and see if I can figure it out.

So your kids were swimming while we were getting snow eh? That's crazy.