2. The kids celebrated their 100th day at school.
4. A surprise on my doorstep. Lori,my sweet blogging friend, sent me a wonderful tote for my birthday! It is so fun and had a sweet little heart sachet attached. The colors are so bright....I can't wait to fill it up with lots of books & magazines. You are so generous Lori, thank you!
5. My 14 year old had to shave. Yes, he HAD to. He had a beard going on...no joke. This is the only photo he wanted me to put on the blog. Kids and their privacy, ha!
7. Last Sunday, we went to my Mom's to celebrate her birthday. I think she had a good day....the kids made sure of it.
8. Still struggling with my word for the year....hopefully, I will have it by February 1st.