Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas Day....only 18 days later....

Okay the truth of the matter is that there are not alot of photos from Christmas, or many that were suitable for blog viewing. It was a great morning. Highlights? Santa brought many games for everyone and a special gift from Freddy....an elf decoration and a book to remember him by. Watching our youngest squeal over "babypops" in her stocking and then pass them out to everyone was the sweetest moment ever. Tyler's excitement over his new Pinnacle Movie Box(to edit and manipulate videos) was fun to watch. Lindsey's Hello Kitty teacup clock radio was a HUGE hit. Michael was batty over his Batman Cave...ha....get it? Batty? okay, maybe I took that a little too far. Charles was surprised that Santa gave him a new, black ipod and I rec'd a beautiful stained glass heart jewelry box from the kids. Mom was engraved on top and the kids were just so proud of themselves, which in turn, made me tear up even more.

After we cleaned up the debri, we got ready to have our families over for dinner. Again, no photos. It was a delicious meal....I think one of our best, but what made it so good was our family around us.

Then it was gift exchange time again and I finally got some photos! There was so much chaos that I just stood in the middle of the room and took some 360 photos......it is sort of fun to see what was going on all at once.


Tyler opening a gift from his grandparents.....don't you love the box?

My grandmother watching all the commotion.

My mil, Marie, opening one of her gifts.

My Mom, in the middle of all the action.
My Dad along with my Sil, Cristina, and her husband, Dan.

Michael, showing off his new clothes....have I mentioned he loves clothes? And Miss Lindsey LOVING her new pink desk chair from Grandma & Grandpa.

Our youngest, the budding artist, breaking out her new crayons and paper.

Charles and I were there soaking it all up.


*Bonus photos~~~the only photos of her in her Christmas dress.

I told you the girl loves her candy canes!

2 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

Heather- I love it all! No one had to pose (makes my kids crazy!) and you can just see the joy on their faces! Lori

kelly said...

looks like a wonderful holiday!