Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Good mail to the rescue!

Out of this blogging funk that I have been in. Kacey from Doodlebugs sent some fun Birthday good mail. A cute, cute, cute tote...along with some fun flower notepads, ribbon AND some personalized notecards! Thanks for making me smile!!! You made my day.


I also rec'd some good mail I had ordered....

I ordered this for Janice.....don't you think it is appropriate? I also bought this one for Lindsey......it is totally her. Want to look? Check out her etsy shop....the dreamy giraffe. You are going to find something you like....really you will!


As if all that good mail wasn't wonderful enough, I rec'd a gorgeous New Year's card from Cristin (seriously, her children are all sorts of cute!) and an adorable birthday card from our good friends, the Harty's. More like a great mail day!


I have alot to post about, but I won't bog you down now.



In case you are in need of a pic fix, here are a couple to tide you over.


Don't fall over Jill.......I was in 2 pics...I think it's a new record for me!

3 comments:

Jill said...

did almost fall over, woohoo to you for being in 2 pictures!

I have been missing your posts and wondering where you've been. I thought maybe you went on a trip for your birthday or something.

I'm so glad you received such wonderful good mail for your birthday. I feel sick that mine is late.

mysteryhistorymom said...

Such wonderful mail, and Happy birthday, my dear friend! When was the special day? Mine is tomorrow and I am not thrilled. The big 4 0...

Glad you had a wonderful day!:) You certainly deserved it! Love the pics of you, too! Lori

Kim Sue said...

seriously, you are celebrating through the month of January, right? Because I am WAY behind and your birthday happie is sitting on my guest bed waiting patiently to be wrapped up all cute and mailed off!