Wednesday, November 21, 2007

So very thankful.

As most people do at this time of year, we realize all that we have to be thankful for. For me today it was:

I am so thankful for my wonderful husband who thought ahead to take the day off and spend with us @ Lindsey's Family feast(pics to follow later).

I am so thankful that my 3 youngest were on their best behavior during the feast. I am so proud of them.

I am so thankful to hear that my father-in-law made the decision to go for chemo.

I am so thankful that we have enough room to invite 15 guests to our home for Thanksgiving tomorrow.

I am so thankful that they want to come to our home for dinner!

I am so thankful to Janice for putting that extra smile on Charles' face. Have I mentioned how lucky we are to have you in our lives?

I am so thankful that Tyler was kind to his siblings today and helped me clean up.

I could go on and on....because let's face it, we all have so, so, so much to be thankful for.
Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Jill said...

This is a great list Heather, I'm happy that all is going well for you. I think it's great that you're thankful that everyone wants to come to your house for Thanksgiving, that's definitely a blessing.