Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Can I get an extension?

A time extension? of like, 4 weeks? I have so much to post about and can only grab tiny moments. We are still recovering from vacation(laundry, unpacking, cleaning sand out of everything, etc.). We had Lindsey's family party on Sunday, and we are getting ready for
Her little friend Wizard of Oz party.....do I have anything ready? No......It's procrastinating in its finest form, but I prefer to say that I work better under pressure.
so, don't worry...I will bombard you all with so many photos, you may not want to look at my kids again, soon.

2 comments:

Cristina Mathers said...

oh my gosh! what a cute idea for an invite! i love it!

Mique (as in Mickey) said...

SUPER CUTE invite- LOVE it...and no worries- I'm behind on laundry and I went nowhere!! good luck getting caught up. Hope the party goes well (judging by the invite I'm sure it'll be a huge success!)