Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Admiration

There are so many things that I admire about Stacy. She is an amazing mother! She takes care of her beautiful children, husband and home with a smile on her face. Patience! I need to be as patient as she is. She is very intelligent, but doesn't come off as snobbish. She was an elementary school teacher, that is how we met....she taught Tyler in 1st grade. Organized! I wish I had the organization skills that she has! So funny! A great sense of humor. You laugh more than once when speaking to her! She is so creative!! She has started her own business, I Believe Designs. With 2 children at home, numerous friends that she helps, a house to keep clean, her obligations at church......she is still able to make beautiful items like this
and this

She is a wonderful friend and I am so lucky to have known her for the past 5 years! After all, we were meant to be friends. Who else could possibly have been carrying a JJ doll around???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahhhh, shucks ***blushing***....I wouldn't know anything about this blogging world if it weren't for you. You've also been my biggest cheerleader in this hand-crafted adventure. I'm blessed to have you as a friend!