Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Registering for 8th Grade.

I cannot believe that he is 1 year away from high school. I can only remember when he was this

little. I love this picture of my little pollywag. Do you all remember Gullah Gullah Island? it was one of Tyler's favorites and he looks just like Binyah, Binyah here.

Or this little at our wedding. I miss it and feel like I missed it. Like it was all a blur. I guess everyone feels that way, but wow, it is eye opening. Let me run and give the kids one more snuggle...cause time does go on.

3 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

Heather- Such sweet memories.:-) Yes, it does go so quickly... Love the pictures...:-) Lori

Jill said...

Wow, time flies. I was almost in tears the other day talking to Amie about feeling like I missed out on enjoying when my kids were little because I was so miserable living with my parents then. It's heartbreaking when I think about it, but it does make me want to do better with them now.

Kim Sue said...

wow 8th grade...3rd grade is tough for me right now so I can only imagine one step from HS!