Thursday, August 07, 2008

Random acts of cuteness, kindness and more cuteness.

Natalie sportin' Michael's hat. Those eyes are amazing.
Don't know if I posted this, but I just love it.
Ready for bed....do you want her skin or what?
Lil' ol' blue eyes trying out our shower for the first time.
The Fancy Nancy hat she picked out at Target...makes you want one, doesn't it?
A big brother sharing his tracks and Natalie building it herself. She was so proud and I was so proud of Michael, that is a big issue at our house.

Michael enjoying his new Speed Racer towel I got at Wal-mart for $5!
Natalie the gardener.
I love this pic of Lindsey, the lighting and the smile...all natural. Not too sure about the rash on her forehead and around her eyes. The doctor said it will go away...I think it might be nerves about 1st grade.

My silly son.

A little sweetie we babysat on Tuesday for 4 hours. Yes, there were 5 kids here and we did it! My kids were so loving and helpful with this bundle of energy. It was fun....made me want another one.....
Another shot of siblings sharing....I know! I couldn't believe it. Lindsey got a Polly Pocket Pool for her birthday and let Michael play along. It made my heart happy.

Takes after his mother.....can sleep anywhere!

3 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

You take the best pictures, Heather! I wish I was your neighbor as we could have such fun together! And our kids would have a blast, too! Oh, and all the great book discussions- sigh.

I left you a comment about my sale on my blog. It was amazing and everybody wanted your "Iced Coffee" bracelet!! It will be on it's way very soon with all the rest of your goodies.:-)

Did you sign up for any more swaps?? I am SO addicted!!

Lori

Jill said...

These are so darling. I especially love the one of Lindsey with the umbrella!!

Serendipity said...

Fun photos...I think the umbrella photo is my favorite!