Cristina did it. 7 quirky or unknown facts about myself....hmmmm.
1. I went to 12 different schools.
2. When I was little, I had to get a cavity filled and because I am so scared(claustrophobic) of anything on my face, I kicked the dentist really hard...you know where. My mother couldn't believe I would rather have a needle in my mouth than a mask over my face. I thought he was trying to kill me! We had to find another dentist.
3. When I was younger, people used to say I looked just like Geena Davis in Beetlejuice. I mean, for a while, I was getting it every day. I don't see it.
4. I will only eat chips from the top of the bag. I don't like the bottom chips. They are all crushed and end up having too much salt!
5. I still love doing cannonballs into the pool. The bigger the splash the better!
6. I am double jointed. My knees. I can sit on the floor with my feet behind me. Did it even when I was pregnant.
7. When I was little..2 or 3, I broke my collar bone falling from the monkey bars. Nobody knew for a couple of days.
Wow, that was really hard. Guess I am pretty boring, Cristina!