Friday, July 07, 2006

A recap.

Our phone has been acting crazy for the past two days, so forgive me for the bombardment of all the photos. We are heading out the door to visit my Grandmother, so I sort of threw them all together. The first 3 were of the kids hanging out in Lindsey's room. Michael can't go with mainstream, he had to try a new approach to getting on the bed. He is our little thinker! Obviously, the photos in the middle are of the kids in their new pool. If you don't have one and are thinking of getting one.....run to Costco! It was $39 and it is huge. I don't know if the photos really do it justice, but Tyler, Lindsey, Michael and I were all able to sit in the wading portion of it. The slide held all of us and at the end of the slide, there is a small wading pool with 3 sprinkler attachments. Well worth the money I think. They really had a lot of fun. Our 4th was nice. As you can see from the pics, no one was really cooperating with me that day. Charles had to work, so we went to my parents for an indoor picnic. After Charles got home, we hit the pool with Tyler and Michael. The girls were sleeping, so it was just me and the boys. It was a refreshing change. While we were swimming, Charles got the grill ready for dinner, we ate, and Christina(Charles' sister) and Marie(Charles' Mom) came over for dessert and fireworks. The kids enjoyed seeing Christina(she is visiting from Cleveland). Michael really was showing off for her, while it took Lindsey a little longer to warm up to her. It was really nice seeing her again. I guess I have caught you all up on what is going on in the Scavo household. Hope that everyone enjoyed their holiday weekend as much as we did!

No comments: