No more can we say, "She's only 3." Our little girl is hitting the preschool set. She is onto bigger and better things. In honor of her final day as a 3 year old, I bring you some of
1. "Cupea" - this is her word for the backyard. Even though she knows the word backyard, she uses her word for it.
2. "Because it is just too big"- this is her answer sometimes to the question "Why?"
3. "Leave me alone, me."
4. "It's my brudder/sister" - when Natalie came home, I think she was a little confused with the new family dynamic.
5. "Cheese and cupy, cupy, cupy" - this was her silly way to refer to mac-n-cheese.
6. "All these....."- she says this alot. Mostly when she is really excited about something new. When she gets new crayons, "look at all these colors", when we have family over, " all these family".
7. "Dancing in my panties"- when she is doing the pee-pee dance, she says she doesn't have to go potty, she is just "dancing in my panties".
8. "Talk to him/her" - When she gets told no from one of us, she runs to the other and tells on them. Then she says "talk to him/her". It's pretty funny.
9. "You tripped my....." - If I have dropped her book, moved her toy, took her blanket.....she uses this phrase.
10. "Baby Waddle"- Her name for the game, Elfun.
We can't wait to see what her 4th year has in store for us!