Friday, May 12, 2006

Two good mail days in a row! A record!




Yesterday seems to have repeated itself today! I received a box of treats for all of my children from my good friends, The Darwins. Stacy embroidered Natalie's initials onto a burp cloth and on two others used pretty ribbon and ric rack to decorate them. She also gave us the cutest handmade card in the colors that I have been appreciating recently. Oh, don't let me forget the most adorable little white socks she decorated. The kids really got a kick out of their coloring books /crayons and they will really love the bubble generator when we get a chance to use it! Thanks, Stacy & Family! I also received a Mother's Day card from Charles' Aunt Nancy. It said "God makes all things beautiful. He has made you the beautiful mother you are." It really brought tears to my eyes. Thank you all for making my day!

No comments: