Friday, May 12, 2006

A refreshing change.

Fully expecting to receive a whole bunch of junk mail and the dreaded monthly bill, I was pleasantly surprised yesterday. Several months back, I entered a sweepstakes to win new KitchenAid appliances. Of course, I didn't win it...that would be an entirely different blog entry. But, I did win a prize! They sent me oven mitts....you know the kind that you can stick your hand in a fire and it won't hurt you! What a nice surprise. Then, I received the cutest fairy card from my Aunt with a photo I had been begging her for in it. Thanks Aunt Pat, it sure made my day! I also received a beautiful Mother's Day card from my in-laws with a very generous gift inside..........I can finally get a haircut...Yippee! Thanks, Marie & Ralph. To top that all off, my husband came home with 2 dozen yellow & coral roses. They were/are absolutely beautiful! Also, the best husband in the world, made steak fajitas for dinner! It was such a great day.

No comments: