Sunday, May 14, 2006

Saturday morning in the park.

Charles and my Dad went to work on putting the air conditioner/heat strip combo unit in the new addition while, my Mom, and the kids went to the park. The great part about going was the time of day. We got out of the house at 7:50 am and to the park by 8. It was still cool enough out to enjoy it. We really enjoyed ourselves. Lindsey and Michael were so excited.....Michael was so excited that when he went by me, he hit me right in the nose and....you guessed it, gave me a bloody one! There I was on top of the playground equipment, tears in my eyes, and worrying about scaring the kids with a bloody nose. Michael said he was sorry and went back to playing, it didn't bother Lindsey much either. Lucky that my Mom was with me to grab something for me to stop it, but WOW, what a way to start a weekend. Gosh, they were so cute playing. Michael just kept running and running AND running some more. Lindsey enjoyed having a little picnic of apple juice and graham crackers. When we came back an hour later (it was just too hot...their little faces were getting pretty red/flushed) Charles and my Dad were done! Yahoo, we are making progress. Now, the back porch is fully enclosed. Aside from any little openings that need to be caulked/covered. I am so excited. Natalie's room will happen soon!!!

No comments: