Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Splash pad Take 2.

Saturday morning, we decided to take the kids to the splash pad I took Natalie to earlier in the week. They missed out while they were at VBS.
Lindsey squealed each and every time that she got splashed. She had so much fun.
As did our little man. Give a boy a water gun that big and you better watch out!!
Natalie was funny this time. I don't know if it was because there was such a crowd or what, but she didn't want to get wet. She played on the playground & enjoyed her snack. Yes, I did put sunscreen on her. Do you believe how red she gets from just being hot?
I included this photo for further proof of her redness and to tell you that at this park, no matter where you are, the sky is beautiful. I hope to go back one day alone to take some more photos.

Saturday night we ordered pizza and took it to my mil's house and then got DQ and went to my parent's house. The kids kept saying it was surprise night. Do you ever have surprise Saturday nights like that?

7 comments:

Cristina Mathers said...

oh i remember surprise night as a kid! so fun, and such simple pleasures. so i see a lot of tyler in nat! the hair and everything. so sweet/handsome! =)

Kim Sue said...

surprise night...I love it!

mysteryhistorymom said...

We don't have surprise nights- but we should!:) Lori

Sorry I didn't call tonight. We just got home about an hour ago. Loooooong day, but fun. I'll call tomorrow night.:)

Jill said...

That water place looks awesome and beautiful. I love the blue sky with the fluffy white clouds.

The kids and I got burned from 5 hours at the pool yesterday even though we lathered up multiple times with SPF 30! Aargh!

I love the idea of surprise nights!

Serendipity said...

Don't you just love summer!?

That water park looks like a fun place...and my kiddos would be thrilled with a surprise night {what a clever thing to call a fun Saturday night}!

Mom2fur said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun!

Stacy said...

almost a month without an update...you ok?

:0)