Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Some seriously good mail!



Yesterday, I got an amazing package in the mail from my new friend, Lori. Do you see all that goodness? Two fun magazines, 3 amazing books...Lori, I have already finished The Woods and you were so right, I'm hooked on him. Bottlecaps for the kids, M&M's &popcorn to snack on. Along with some summer refreshments with fun straws too! You are so sweet to think of me and I appreciate all of it! You most certainly made my Monday! Thank you!

Oh, and before I forget...here is the little bracelet Lori made for Lindsey's birthday. She sent it in the most adorable flower bag. Thanks for doing that for me Lori!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Wow, that's a seriously nice package. You totally deserve it!

mysteryhistorymom said...

I'm so glad that everything arrived safely! Nothing like getting a package in the mail.:) And it was so fun to put together for you!:) I still need to get a book by Kathy Reichs to you. Like Patricia Cornwell- but even better! Have a great day!:)

Lori