Sunday, February 24, 2008

A.K.A. Sporadic Blogger

That seems to be me for that last 2 months. I don't know whether to play catch up or just start with today. I have 59 kajillon photos that would probably bore you all, but I really can't help myself. I have barely read anyone else's blog, much less comment on one.



Did you get the chance to watch the Oscars? It seems we don't watch tv until about 9pm. We were doing this instead

Wouldn't it be even more fun with these colorful pins at the bowling alley?

Tomorrow is Charles' 1st day at the new job. Good luck, Charles. Thank you for doing all you do for us!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

It's so hard to catch up on blogs after being gone for awhile. I suggest just starting over again so you can stay current and then work back from there if you feel like it.

Congrats on Charles' new job!