The point of Michael's birth story? The way he entered the world is the way he does everything. He's on his own schedule. He has no patience. He is straight to the point. And he is quite the ham. One of the nurses even thanked us for giving them something to talk about during their shift. Our doctor was next door delivering a baby and almost did not make it to our room. The talk of the floor...always in the center of everything. We are so happy he is the center of our world.
Happy Birthday, Michael!
Since he is only 4....I thought I would celebrate his birth'day' with 23 things I love about my 3rd baby!
1. His beautiful brown eyes......they are so expressive.
2. His love of animals....especially those at the zoo.
3. How he includes his teacher during our dinner prayer.
4. His sense of humor. He is definitely the clown of the family. Always tries to make you smile.
5. His compassion for others that are sad or don't feel well.
6. Dinosaurs. Need I say more?
7. When he won't eat his lunch, but will come over and eat my salad....all of it. If he only knew that I am actually very happy about his lunch thievery.
8. His music taste. He listens to it all.
9. How he changes his clothes at least 4 times a day. His fashion sense is really evolving:)
10. His huge hugs.
11. His cute phrases...."Monster" for his leapster, "Rainbows" for mac-n-cheese. "Wunch" for lunch, and with lunch he only means....macaroni and cheese.
12. Thomas the train.
13. His relationship with Daddy.
14. His love of games....he is really into it right now.
15. How he idolizes Tyler.
16. That he likes his room clean and does try to keep it that way!
17. Oranges..orange juice are faves of his.
18. His favorite breakfast. Pancakes or french toast with syrup.
19. Container-lover. A gene I passed on. His room is full of backpacks, tote bags, buckets, and so on.
20. His sleeping companions. Nemo, Froggy, Spongebob, Triceratops, and Long-neck.
21. He always uses his napkin. He has even gotten up in the middle of dinner to wash his hands.
22. He is a well-behaved preschooler.
23. When he says, "I wuv you too, Mommy"