2. She has a great work ethic.
3. She is an excellent bowler.
4. Seafood buffet in town? She's been there.
5. She has the bluest eyes you will ever see.....wait, I see them every day when I look in my daughter's eyes.
6. She was born and raised in Nunda, New York.
7. She was a KOSH girl......she made eyeglass lenses.
8. She thinks Gallagher is hilarious.
9. She has 4 amazing grandchildren.
10.She does NOT like vanilla ice cream.
11. She played on her company's softball team.
12. She loves slippers!
13. Harry Chapin kissed her on the cheek....she was so excited.
14. She loves shot-em up movies. Anything Charles Bronson.
15. She sews well....thanks, Mom.
16. She loves to color.
17. She draws well.
18. Favorite color, blue!
19. Loves coffee.
20. She gives the most thoughtful gifts.
21. She has 1 brother and 1 sister.
22. And 9 nieces and nephews.
23. She makes a delicious chicken cordon bleu.
24. She survived a triple bypass and is doing well!
25. Her name is eleven backwards.
26. She has the softest skin. Really, I am jealous.
27. LOVEs clam chowder from Dirty Ernies....where my parents went on their first date.
28. She can ice skate, but has never roller-skated.
29. Love Diet Pepsi.
30. Tickles all her grandchildren on the neck with her chin....sounds strange, but tickles soooo bad! She used to do it to me too.
31. Thinks she is 5'3", but I think it is more like 5'1 now, maybe even 5'.
32. LOVES pumpkin pie.
33. Has the cutest dimples, that she has passed down to Tyler.
34. She likes to play cards.
35. She has 3 cats....Gato, Pita, and Mikey.
36. She loves parrots.
37. She enjoys visiting Tombstone, often.
38. Bisbee too!
39. Law & Order is on....don't interrupt!
40. She loves going to yard sales.
41. She does stained glass, has a whole room dedicated to it...along with other craft projects.
42. She is not much of a jewelry person, but does wear rings and occasionally earrings.
43. I am loving her new haircut.
44. She doesn't like being called "Ma'am", especially if the person saying it...is older than her.
45. Same with a younger person calling her "Hon".
46. She loves musicals and plays.
47. Taught me all she knows in the art of cannonball.
48. She has treated Charles as though he were her son.
49. She is very competitive. Blew it and Yahtzee challengers watch out.
50. On her ipod, I think she would have Brooks & Dunn, Jimmy Buffett, Jim Croce, Eric Clapton, and so on.
51. She has had a bike spoke go through her leg.
52. She looks just like her grandmother.
53. Bubbilicious is her fave.
54. Fireballs too.
55. You are a wonderful woman. I am so proud to call you...Mom.