Saturday, June 05, 2010

Summer, scores, and silliness.

We have hit triple digit temps here, so when you want to have fun outdoors...you better get out early. I have tried to explain this to the kids. Over and over. They finally got the point Friday. We were at the park for exactly 20 minutes. 20 minutes and it was only 10:30 a.m.!
My own monkey taking on the monkey bars. A few minutes before our outdoor adventure was aborted.

Thankfully, we have our pool and we enjoyed it!

We went to Savers this past week and found this for Michael. $3 and it worked! I didn't realize it was a true bumblebee transformer. We were pretty impressed with our find. He was beyond happy.


Friday, Charles surprised us by getting home a little earlier and bringing dinner home. He walked in the house with this hat on and he brought each of us one. Yeah, you know we all wore them while we ate. The kids couldn't stop giggling.

Hope your weekend was wonderful~




2 comments:

Jill said...

I would never leave the house if I lived in Arizona...seriously. Having a pool seems to be the only way to survive.

mysteryhistorymom said...

I want to come to your pool as "mine" is too far away. sob. Love the hats- so fun! Your family is sooooo cool.:)Thank you so much again for my fabulous camera strap cover- love it! The giveaway is ON! Woo Hoo! Lori