Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Top 6 for today.




1. Enjoyed fresh blackberries for breakfast.

2. Watched Natalie become an super shooter expert.

3. Cheered for Michael swimming the whole length of the pool.

4. Experienced some childhood nostalgia with the family....Ice cold Kool-aid by the pool. Yum!
5. Welcomed some new floaty friends to our pool.

6. Natalie...the singer, see below. I could watch it over and over again! Wait, who am I kidding? You know I have. I love, love, love this little girl of mine!


3 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

Oh, that video just gets me! Love it! I love your Top 6, Heather! Kool- Aid, new floaties, watching Michael swim the whole length of the pool- woo hoo!:) Lori

mysteryhistorymom said...

Love the blackberries and the FABULOUS polka dot mug, too!:) Lori

Jill said...

It looks like summer is well under way at your house!

Today was our first official day of summer break and it was cloudy and cool and a bit rainy. I was okay with it, but it definitely doesn't feel like summer yet.

Kool-aid by the pool sounds so good to me!