Wednesday, November 12, 2008

They have already started their Christmas wish lists...

Lindsey-monkey bars and a dog named Biscuit.

Michael-a Thomas room, oh wait, a Lightning McQueen room, oh no, wait, a Batman room. All of them, that is all.

Natalie-a ball.

Tyler-some machine that takes vhs tapes and uploads them to your pc and then you can make dvds out of them....you know, for all those videos we recorded of PBS when he was 3!

Well, that was this morning anyway! Can't wait to see how the list grows over the next month!


What is on your list?

1 comment:

Jill said...

I haven't had my kids make a list yet, but I know they're thinking about it.

I find myself thinking of things I'd like too, but then end up forgetting about them. Most of the stuff I want is either too expensive (furniture type stuff) or too random to put on a list.