Friday, November 07, 2008

Five for Friday.

Since I am so behind, I thought I would try this out...

1. Whenever you child is extrememly quiet in his room....your intuition is right. Go check and you might find this....he removed all of his clothes and had a little accomplice(to the left) with him. How do you like the inside out pjs? He is all about style!


2. Pomegranates. I know what they are, but have never tasted one before(I know, where have I been? ). This weekend we got some and the kids loved them! Especially Lindsey & Tyler. Who knew? Now I need to find some recipes that include them.


3. Hope to surprise Tyler today and take him to see..



are we the only ones who haven't seen it?


4. Goodbye spooky branches, witches and jack-o-lanterns!



I finally got everything down....yay, it only took me a week:)

5. We played peek-a-boo today, Natalie and I. Is she the cutest or what. I swear I do comb her hair...aack!

6 comments:

Cristina Mathers said...

i love her curls! ellie's hair is always a wreck, M calls her bob marley.

mysteryhistorymom said...

We have not seen HIgh School Musical 3 yet! What did you think?? Still working on the Halloween decor... Have never tried a pomegranate, either! Should I run out and get one??:) Lori

Jill said...

I love Five for Friday posts because it's nice to be able to link various random thoughts together into one post.

I haven't had a pomegranate in such a long time I can't remember what it tastes like.

That picture of the kids in the closet is hilarious!

I'm not a High School Musical fan and am pretty sure I'm the only nonfan alive.

michelle said...

I LOVE pomegranates! I just don't love digging the seeds out.

I've never seen any of the High School Musicals!

Kim Sue said...

Carly didn't seem to care too much about it so we haven't been. I figure she might be completly over it by the time it comes out on DVD :o)

Cristina Mathers said...

ps: pomegranate martinis!!!!