Thursday, November 30, 2006

Playing nice in the morning.

Today, Lindsey is out sick from pre-school again, day three. From these photos you can't see it, but she has had a pretty bad cold and isn't totally herself. She is on the road to recovery and should be at school tomorrow. It super surprised me that they were willing to sit together, much less, take a picture together! I love it, Michael and Lindsey's hair all wild from bed and Lindsey with her hands on her sister's shoulders. Notice Natalie is holding her doll? It is her favorite and she squeezes her tightly, especially when she goes to bed.
My three sweeties!
Okay, is it me, or is that a great picture? Michael took it!!!!!
Our little doll in her cozy pajamas....it was 31 degrees her last night!!! What? Just a couple of days ago, the kids were begging to go in the pool!

Highlights ~~
**Natalie said dada and mama!
**I finished and mailed my Pink Christmas gift!
**I got some Christmas shopping done.
**I received some good mail!! A Keith Urban Cd, thanks Kristi!
**Candi and Uncle Rich celebrated birthdays on November 28th. Hope it was happy! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

HeyGuy said...

hope lindsey feels better grandma

Anonymous said...

Heather,
I don't know how you do but seeing these wonderful pictures I think I know WHY you do it!!
Donna

Cristina Mathers said...

your children are just gorgeous! such sweeties!