Thursday, April 20, 2006

Playing catch up.

Lately, it seems I am so far behind in everything. It is all so very overwhelming. Just when I finish the last load of laundry and feel like I have accomplished something, I look in (insert any one of the kid's names here) room and it looks like a hurricane blew through. This is only the tip of the iceberg.............


*****Make and keep an appointment for a cleaning with the dentist. I was supposed to go like 3 months ago.

*****Let my husband know daily how much I appreciate and love him.

*****Read Asperger's and Adolescence, that I started 5 months ago. It really is not that thick of a book!

*****So many birthdays and anniversaries....Happy Anniversary Tina and Ross, Shannon and Jason, Christina and Dan! Happy Belated birthday Zackery, Lillian, Joellen, Miranda, Nickie, Anthony, and Elizabeth.

*****Spring cleaning. This year it seems spring will end in October. Just in time for the holidays:)

*****Download songs on my beautiful cell phone with Mp3 player Charles got me. That will take all year, I don't even know how to use it yet. (Gosh, I am old)

*****Get these thank you notes done.....All of you have sent such wonderful gifts and cards for our little Natalie and we love it all! Thank you!

*****I am so behind on reminding all of you what you mean to us. I hope I am not sounding too sappy, but I am so happy to have all of you in our lives.

*****Taking photos and the blog. I want to keep up, but some days it is harder than others.


With that said, please enjoy some photos of Easter. Hey, I am only 4 days late!

No comments: