Thursday, January 26, 2006

Michael turned 2.

January 23rd....Michael turned 2. He seemed pretty happy about it. We made our traditional cinnamon rolls for breakfast and he got to do whatever he wanted. That was until, I got a call from school that Tyler was very, very sick. In between all the chaos of the sick one, the Potty Princess, and the birthday boy, I had planned on making a cake for his birthday. I made Michael's absolute favorite meal......SPAGHETTI ( I got off easy with that one). So, while everyone was eating, I hurried and put the cake in the oven. Michael & Lindsey had so much sauce on them that they had to take a bath before eating the cake. While, they were getting out of the bath with Daddy, I attempted to decorate the cake. It looks really frightening, but was delicious and I think they enjoyed this cake more than any other. Lots of lollipops, m&m's and a car! What more could you ask for? After Michael went to bed.....All I could think of is where did the 2 years go? He is now such a boy...into everything and full of charm. I think we will keep him.

P.S. Sorry about the photos again. You can figure them out.

No comments: