Wednesday, January 25, 2006

His Wiggly Party.

First, let me apologize for the out of sequence photos below. I must have posted them too quickly and they got jumbled up. I am sure you can figure out how they should be. I am lucky I got that much up without interruption. Michael enjoyed his party....he was overwhelmed by everyone fussing over him, but he enjoyed it. He got alot of wonderful gifts. Everyone gave him something he really enjoys. Aunt Kristal, he loves the pjs! Boo & Ian, the bath book and toothbrushes are his faves. Grandma & Grandpa Scavo, he loves to carry his shoes around. Aunt Christina and Uncle Dan, he can't keep his hands off of the Tonka cars. Great-Grandma Doris, the monster truck you gave him is always in his sight! Grandma & Grandpa Russell, he wants to read his books to me all the time. He really made out! Thank you all for your generous gifts and for coming to his party.

No comments: