I met one of my best friends, here in blogland. Isn't life strange, but wonderful? Today is her birthday. Let me share 42 things I love about her, my sweet friend.
1. First, seriously, I want her hair. It looks beautiful all the time.
2. She's a Pepsi lover...as we all should be.
3. She is an amazing mother to her 2 beautiful daughters.
4. Total mystery buff.
5. Maker of lovely jewelry.
6. Her love and faith in Our Heavenly Father.
7. Book fanatic.....
8. Smartypants champion.
9. Serious photog skills.
10. Gentle kindness towards everyone.
11. She is an amazing wife to an equally incredible husband.
12. She homeschools her girls.
13. Hello Hobby Lobby!
14. She is very family-oriented.
15. She drives a Honda Odyssey!
16. She has a wicked sense of humor.
17. Her love of Reba McEntire...just kidding, Lori.
19. She has her own etsy shop, www.etsy.com/shop/toosillysisters
20. Makes the best trifle around...brownies yum.
21. She is one of the most thoughtful people I know.
22. Maroon 5...that is all that needs to be said.
23. She gives everyone the benefit of the doubt.
24. Did I mention she has a beautiful smile? Really she does.
25. CHEESECAKE FACTORY.....
26. She is willing to go to new places/try new things.
27. Movies, she loves movies.
28. She is most gracious hostess.
29. She is so creative.
30. She likes food with a kick.......spicy.
31. m&ms...please. along with a Starbucks black tea lemonade.
32. She is one of those fun moms, that all the kids want to hang out with...marco...polo.
33. Buttons, fabric, ribbons...oh my.
34. Loves the beach.
35. Her generosity.
36. She always has my back.
37. The girl can crack me up in a bookstore!!!
38. She's a night owl.
39. She encourages her children to try new things.
40. She joined the book swap.
41. She initiated that first phone call.
42. She is only 18 hours away!
Happy, Happy Birthday sweet friend! Hope to see you real soon!!!