Wednesday, May 05, 2010

I had an important date. Found in my draft folder.

Yesterday, I was invited to a tea party. A tea party picnic.

A sweet someone set our place setting...complete with a flower plate, a ladybug and a caterpillar....and the darling teapot placecard that said, Lady Heather and Lady Natalie.



The teachers made everyone feel special
with all the tea party accessories.

Including the sweet sign that told us, "You are a beautiful Mom" Always nice to hear.
I was read to. Brown bear, brown bear is one of her favorites.

She even tried to share her ladybug cookie.



She even treated me to a game of peek-a-boo with the cute Mother's Day card that she made for me.




On our way out






She showed off her dancing skills!
Doesn't that last photo remind you of Shirley Temple, or what?


I love this little girl.

2 comments:

Jill said...

She's darling! She definitely reminds me of Shirley Temple in those last few photos.

mysteryhistorymom said...

So precious, HEather. Natalie is darling beyond words and you ARE beautiful, dear friend. Pretty, pretty, pretty inside and out.... Lori