Friday, April 17, 2009

My newest invention....

Michael isn't the best when it comes to taking time-outs....

He tries to charm his way out of it

or just laugh, so it doesn't seem to bother him.

And then I got this brilliant idea.....brilliant I tell you!
Use our dirty dining room chairs for time-out. Looks like a mommy-made jail to me! Unfortunately, in typical boy fashion, he thought that was the "funnest" idea yet & now wants to play cops & robbers all the time with them. Figures...all my best plans thwarted by my kid's imagination!
***only works with extremely dirty chairs that I can't believe I am posting for all 6 of you to see!

2 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

Heather- You crack me up! What a little cutie pie.:) I bet it's hard to be upset with him for very long.:) Lori

Jill said...

It's cute that he tries to charm his way out of time out.