Monday, February 06, 2006

Just four fun!

I saw this on some other blogs and thought it would be fun to do. Have a great day!


Four places I've lived.
Nunda, NY
Hollywood, FL
Asheville, NC
Tucson, AZ

Four movies I would watch over and over again.
Princess Bride
So, I Married An Ax Murderer
Barefoot in the Park
Yankee Doodle Dandy (I know, that's weird!)

Four places I've vacationed.
San Diego, CA
Las Vegas, NV
Orlando, FL
Baltimore, MD

Four TV shows I watch (when time allows!!!)
Medium (it's the best)
Grey's Anatomy
ER
Extreme Makeover Home Edition

Four websites I visit daily.
www.testosterhome.blogspot.com
www.daniellebean.blogspot.com
my friend's blog
www.tequilared.blogspot.com (so funny!)

Four of my favorite foods.
My husband's Chicken Parmesan.
Cuban beans, rice, and plantains....it has to be together!
Aunt Pat's Pot Roast w/ mashed potatoes, preferrably done by Candi:)
Swiss Chicken

Four places I would like to be right now.
South Florida
Las Vegas
North Carolina
Anywhere alone with my husband!

Four people I am tagging.
I don't tag.

No comments: