Thursday, September 08, 2005

I've got alot of explaining to do!

I know, I know............as so many of you have pointed out, I am a horrible mother. I have not posted any of the highlights of the the past month. Here they are:
1. Lindsey turned 3 on July 29th. She's a big girl now! No, there are no professional photos of her, because....well, she's Lindsey. So, we went with tradition and went to 18th Street Park for photo opps. She had her Barnyard Birthday Bash on Sunday the 31st. She had a great time. The balloons decorated as pigs were the biggest hit! I still haven't sent out the thank you notes.......geez.

2. Michael is a little maniac. He is into everything he can reach or pull a chair up to. He is wild, but equally charming. With those eyelashes.....he is sure to get whatever he wants.

3. Tyler started 5th grade! What? When did this happen? Just yesterday he started Kindergarten! He is really enjoying it.

4. Last, but not least, I am expecting AGAIN. Yes, you read that right. I am due March 20th, 06. Besides feeling the early symptoms of pregnancy, I had a kidney infection and had to be taken to emergency for an IV of antibotics. I am still recouping from that. Not that I wanted to tell you all my graphic health issues, just wanted to explain my lack of communication lately. Sorry about that.

Here are a bunch of photos for you to enjoy. I couldn't decide what to post or not.....so there are alot!

Til next time:)

No comments: